Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
CHICAGO, IL 60684
New opportunity at a leading U.S. retail mortgage lender!!
To apply to this Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
• Develop and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly dashboards of financial results, key performance indicators, and external benchmarks to support the executive team.
• Support the annual budgeting process and monthly forecast updates for the Business Unit. This includes independently analyzing financials as well as working with department heads to explain, review, and finalize all projections.
• Leverage new systems to automate the compilation and distribution of financial results and coordinate the budget/forecast process.
• Prepare ad hoc financial models and analyses of business investment opportunities. Communicate results and recommendations to senior management.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics
• 3+ years in a corporate finance environment.
• Budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: May 29, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010132883
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance