Senior Analyst, Global FP&A
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60684
To apply to this Senior Analyst, Global FP&A role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
• Compile and help analyze the monthly, quarterly and year-end consolidated reporting packages for senior leadership
Review and consolidate monthly P&L variance commentary to provide enhanced management reporting that includes meaningful and actionable insights
• Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure progress of Company against stated short-term and long-term goals
• Help establish a reporting rhythm with Segment leaders in an effort to strengthen our ability to track and monitor updates to quarterly performance expectations
In the subject line of your email type “Senior Analyst”
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or related field
• 4+ years of experience. Additional relevant experience and prior FP&A responsibility a plus.
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: May 29, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010133164
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance