Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
CHICAGO, IL 60684
Exciting opportunity at a leading U.S. retail mortgage lender!
To apply to this Finance Supervisor role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
- Responsible for producing and reviewing financial statements (P&L)
- Gather and analyze data in order to make financial or business recommendations
- Track and analyze fluctuations in expenses and revenues
- Review financial results with Sales Managers and Executive Management
- Create additional analysis and reports as requested from Management
- Track and Review Sales Manager compensation plans
- Assist with Sales Manager bonus calculations
- Supervise a team of financial analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA/CPA preferred
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience in Mortgage or Financial Services preferred, but not required
- Experience with producing and reviewing financial statements
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: May 29, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010139097
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance