Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60505
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB:Supervise landscape construction, renovation projects, and supervise and participate in snow removal operations.
-RESPONSIBILITIES will include but are not limited to;
• Coordinate purchasing, pick-up and delivery of materials
• Training of crews/foremen, to include safety, processes, etc.
• Quality control
• Assist account managers in estimating projects
• Process and approve crew time sheets
• Oversee multiple projects
• Supervise and participate in snow operations during winter months
REQUIREMENTS: and hard-scapes
• 3-5 years of experience in Green Industry maintenance/construction, including install of both soft
• Driver’s License (CDL a plus)
• Bilingual Spanish/English required
• Good communications and organization skills, e-Mail and phone skills
• Computer proficiency in programs such as Excel and Word.
• CLT or CLP a plus
• Pesticide license a plus