Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
LOMBARD, IL 60148
The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style’s relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. Any you are the key to bringing it to life.
- Prior cleaning experience required
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have ability to work weekends and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must be 18 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
Primary Location: US-IL-Lombard
Organization: Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard/Oak Brook
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LOM000229
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.