Applied Behavior Analyst - Indian Oaks Academy
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Manteno, IL 60950
Conduct behavioral analyses and develop individualized behavior plans, revising plans as necessary. Support and teach direct care staff and families in the implementation of
1. Collaborate with all members of the team including the residential treatment team, the referral agent, the youth, and the family to create, implement, and monitor individualized behavior treatment plans.
2. Teach others to carry out ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions based on published research and designs and delivers instruction in behavior analysis.
3. Participate in transition and discharge planning, working with all team members from sending and receiving agencies to ensure effective plans for post discharge are created, able to implement in next setting, and understood by the caretaker(s).
4. Maintain licensure and continue to develop skills.
5. Perform other job and work-related responsibilities, tasks and projects as needed.
Education, Credentials and Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s degree required, preferably in psychology or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the design and implementation of Behavior Plans preferred.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
- Valid driver’s license. Must meet state regulating agency and Corporate driving requirements.
- Must be able to assist staff in proper restraining of youths.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100+ pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time (2-4 hours).
- Must be able to twist, bend and stretch in a manner conducive to the execution of daily activities within the residential program.
Job ID: 2017-2513
Location Name: Indian Oaks Academy
Category: Client/Direct Care