Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60684
To apply to this Portfolio Accountant role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
• Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities, including reconciliations, coordination, and reviewing of financial reports/support as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures, and resolve accounting related issues.
• Perform monthly account analysis and roll-forwards of selected general ledger accounts to ensure accounts properly reflect the Company’s financial position in accordance with company policy and GAAP.
• Review ledger detail, record adjusting journal entries, and prepare supporting schedules for GAAP-based financial statements.
• Assist in the preparation of property financial statements and work papers monthly.
• Assist in the preparation of annual audited financial statements, including footnote disclosures, and supporting schedules.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 1+ years of general accounting experience
• Knowledge of US GAAP
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, accounting software, and databases
• Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: November 18, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010199593
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance