Evergreen Requisition - Territory Manager, EndoTherapy
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60664
- Meet or exceed sales quota in assigned territory.
- Adhere to Olympus policies and code of conduct in an ethical manner.
- Work in collaboration with the EAM to develop and implement territory business plans designed to achieve sales quota in territory.
- Drive all EndoTherapy product utilization and demand in accounts with committed agreements contracts.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with customers that have an existing contract agreement to ensure contract compliance.
- Support ongoing product training and in servicing of all EndoTherapy products during procedures and in between cases with physicians, nurses, and techs.
- Support EAM on new capital service deals and act as the clinical expert of EndoTherapy devices to help drive sales.
- Build and maintain sustainable strategic relationships in targeted accounts (clinical and non clinical customers).
- Communicate market intelligence to the EAM and marketing department of competitor’s new product offering, pricing strategy, and merchandizing practices in the assigned territory.
- Complete and submit all administrative responsibilities accurately and on time (CRM, expense reports, and PTO).
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed by the AVPs and home office.
- Maintain and expand knowledge of Olympus s product offerings, competitors, and local market changes.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of external business to business and/or consumer sales experience is preferred; sales experience in healthcare is strongly preferred; OR, a combination of Olympus sales and/or marketing experience, meeting or exceeding all performance expectations is preferred.
- Clinical or medical device selling/marketing experience is strongly desired.
- Must have proven track record of success.
- Must be proficient in developing and following quarterly and annual business plans.
- Must have strong closing skills.
- Must work well in teams.
- Ability to maintain and expand existing “run rate” business is necessary.
- Strong knowledge of the GI anatomy and ability to effectively sell benefits of the Olympus products, or ability to learn and apply this information in clinical situations is preferred.
- Must have experience with and be comfortable working with CRM software (Salesforce).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written skills are essential.
*Must be organized and possess strong time management skills.
*Must be high-energy, with excellent work ethic, both reliable and positive.
- Must have ability to travel within territory on a daily basis.
- Occasional need and ability to travel outside territory within region is necessary.
- Openness to to relocation is preferred.
- An Evergreen Requisition is an advertisement for positions that Olympus hires for throughout the year. It is a way for Olympus to build a database of qualified, interested individuals for a particular job function so that when there is a need to fill that type of role, the hiring process will be faster. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest for a particular job function within the Olympus family of companies.
In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available. In the job search agent specify all the geographic locations you would consider. *
The Territory Manager, EndoTherapy will work in conjunction with the Endoscopy Account Manager (EAM) and Regional Vice President (RVP) to sell EndoTherapy and Endoscopy products in targeted accounts; including ambulatory surgery centers (ASC), community hospitals and all accounts where consumables are utilized, leverage selling opportunities, and management of contracts. EOE M/F/D/V
Primary Hiring Locations: Nationwide
Olympus America, Inc. with headquarters in Center Valley, PA is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care and life science products throughout North America. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include: gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; advanced clinical and research microscopes. Olympus America Inc at http://www.olympusamerica.com/
California, San Diego, California, San Francisco, Colorado, Denver, Georgia, Atlanta, Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, Peoria, Louisiana, New Orleans, Maryland, Baltimore, Massachusetts, Boston, Minnesota, Minneapolis, New York, New York City, Ohio, Cincinnati, Ohio, Toledo, Oregon, Portland, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Tennessee, Memphis, Texas, Austin, Texas, Dallas, Texas, Fort Worth, Texas, Houston, Washington, Seattle, West Virginia, Charleston
Olympus America Inc at http://www.olympusamerica.com/
Evergreen Requisition – Territory Manager, EndoTherapy
Auto req ID: