Corporate Accounting Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60684
To apply to this Corporate Accounting Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provide excellent customer service to corporate departments, portfolio companies and other accounting customers ensuring that their information needs and reporting requirements are met.
• Oversee the monthly closing process for corporate departments and/or one or more Portfolio Companies.
• Produce or review monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and budget to actual variance analysis for the Company and its corporate departments.
• Collaborate with department managers to calculate allocation of department expenses to portfolio companies supported by the Company. Prepare/review and bill department allocations to portfolio companies and underlying properties, oversee the true-up of estimated billings, tracks payment, and reconciles inter-company receivables and payables.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• 5+ years of relevant accounting experience
• Knowledge of US GAAP
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (must be highly proficient in Excel), accounting software and databases
• Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• CPA preferred
• Previous experience managing and developing others a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Chicago, IL
Date Posted: November 18, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010391305
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance