Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WEST CHICAGO, IL 60185
At Exelon, we’ve got a place for you!
Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Primary Purpose of Position
- Safe and efficient conduct of assigned flights.
- Complies with all federal, state, local and foreign regulations, as well of the Aviation O perations Manual
Primary Duties and Accountabilities
- Maintains working knowledge of all applicable CFRs, the AIM, AFM, and the Exelon AOM
- Conducts flights in accordance with the Exelon AOM and applicable federal, state, local and foreign regulations governing the operation
- Ensures compliance with customs, immigration and cabotage laws
- Ensures iPads are updated and adequately charged for the assigned flight
- Confirms any nonstandard local environmental rules and procedures at destination and en route airports and notifies the flight crew, as necessary
- Completes all pre-flight and post-flight duties in accordance with Section 3 of Exelon AOM
- Assumes any duties delegated by the Chief Pilot
-Airline Transport Pilot License
-First Class Medical
-Valid U.S. Passport
Should possess a Minimum:
-3000 hours total time – fixed wing
-500 hours turbine
-1500 hours pilot in command
-Type rating in business aircraft preferred
-Possess undergraduate degree
-Type rating in 2000 EASy and/or 7X
-Demonstrated leadership ability and management of collateral duties
Job Support Services
Organization: BSC Human Resources
Location: IL-WEST CHICAGO
Requisition ID: 212623