Senior Finance Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
EVANSTON, IL 60201
To apply to this Senior Finance Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
Our client is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join their finance team. Essential responsibilities include:
• Supporting large client projects. Providing reporting & analysis on financial status & outlook.
• Engaging effectively with resources at all levels throughout the Company.
• Ensuring project financial transactions are maintained in a timely & accurate manner.
• Working with client financial management team leads to ensure financial success of the Company’s client work.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
• 3+ years of relevant work experience within a financial management role
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• SAP knowledge a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: EVANSTON, IL
Date Posted: October 19, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010539155
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance