Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Champaign, IL 61821
Carle Physician Group is seeking two, full-time Clinical Child Psychologists (PhD or PsyD) to join our Behavioral Health Department in Champaign, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Provide assessment, psychotherapy and testing services to children, adolescents and families in an outpatient setting, which is multidisciplinary and part of an integrated health care system
- Join 13 psychologists as well as psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, social workers, counselors, psychometrists, nurses, and drug & alcohol professionals in a vibrant enterprise. (A separate neuropsychology section provides consultation services.)
- Behavioral Health providers also work with health care practitioners and teams throughout Carle, including primary care, many medical specialties and hospital services.
- Our psychologists enjoy opportunities to provide training and supervision to pre-doctoral interns in our APA-accredited internship and in our Psychiatry residency program.
- Affiliations with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign & the Carle Illinois College of Medicine (CICM)* can be sought to provide education and training to medical students and pursue research interests. (*CICM is a premier medical school combining medical training and engineering in an integrated approach to train future scientists and innovators in healthcare.)
- Doctorate from an APA-approved Clinical or Counseling Psychology program and Internship required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience post doctorate and IL Clinical Psychologist license are strongly preferred. Applicants who have completed a post-doctoral training program will be considered, if they are license-eligible at the time application is made.
- Ideally, candidates would possess a clinical interest in assessment and treatment of autism spectrum disorders.
Recruiter: Amber Favot
Title: Provider Recruiter
Phone: (217) 383-6542
Fax: (217) 326-1214