EHS IM Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60664
EHS IM Specialist
Serve the strategic and operational environmental compliance needs of our clients throughout North America, and globally as needed\.
As an Environmental, Health, and Safety Information Management \(EHS IM\) Specialist, you will provide an opportunity to lead the development and implementation of Environmental Health & Safety information management \(aka EIMS, EMIS, EHS IM\) solution services to industrial clients\. Working with other members of our team, you will be the face of Jacobs as you lead multi\-discipline teams of client and consulting staff in developing enterprise Environmental, Health & Safety information solutions\. During the time with us, you will also have the opportunity to work with consulting industrial multimedia \(i\.e\. air, water/waste water, waste management\) environment\. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you\. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress\.
- Provide onsite and remote support assisting the client in defining environmental reporting needs and solution specifications/requirements\.
- Manage the delivery of projects involving EHS IM, compliance assurance strategies, compliance auditing, permitting and design of associated work processes\.
- Utilize their strong EHS IM background in the areas of environmental management systems, multi\-media \(air, water, waste\) compliance, climate change, and sustainability\.
- Have a working knowledge of federal regulations that pertain to industrial plants \(chemical, petroleum refining, power generation, general manufacturing, etc\.\),
- Interact frequently with existing clients while building new relationships and networking with client organizations, participate in technical seminars and conferences including delivery of technical presentations\.
- Develop internal relationships to support the overall growth and success of CH2M “is now Jacob’s” EHS IM practice
- BS in Environmental Engineering or Sciences, including but not limited to Chemical Engineering, or Civil Engineering or related degree\.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with EMIS/EHS solutions and regulatory compliance in a consulting environment\.
- Experience with at least one off the shelf electronic information management solutions \(e\.g\., Sphera Essential Suite, Enviance, Enablon, Technidata EC, Intelex, SAP EHS, Gensuite or others\)
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law\. Jacobs is a background screening, drug\-free workplace\.
Primary Location United States\-Illinois\-Chicago
Travel Yes, 50 % of the Time
Req ID: ATE0000KD