Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Position Title: Level 1 Custodian
Reports to: Custodial Supervisor
The level 1Custodian will be responsible for cleaning and sanitization duties in their particular assigned facility to the standards set for them by the Custodial supervisor and provide superior service as well as superior professionalism.
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous janitorial experience
• Willingness to travel a reasonable distance to work
• General maintenance and cleaning.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
• Lifting up to 30 pounds.
• Working outside in the elements when necessary.
• Trash and appropriate hazardous waste removal.
• Completion of assigned work tasks.
• Communication of special issues including special projects, damaged materials or tools, and safety hazards to maintenance supervisors.
• Always wearing company uniform appropriately.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of all machines and tools.
This job description is not exhaustive of the responsibilities of this position. Additional duties can be included in the scope of this description as deemed necessary.