Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Position Title: Custodian supervisor
Reports to: Zone Manager
The Custodian Supervisor will be responsible for leading his/her designated team in completion of assigned work in their facility. This position will be the main contact point for all of custodians in his/her designated facilities. This position will report key information to the zone manager on a regular basis regarding issues with their team.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Previous janitorial experience leading a team of employees.
• Previous experience handling the disciplinary process.
• Previous experience completing large scale project work.
• Ability to train employees to the standards of the company.
• Willingness to travel a reasonable distance to a work facility.
• Reliable means of transportation.
• Tracking and reporting inventory levels to maintain par level.
• Resolving all call offs with available workers within compliance.
• Delivering disciplinary actions in accordance to disciplinary process.
• Providing necessary training for team members.
• Management of necessary project work including delegation.
• Supervision and delegation of assigned work tasks.
• General Maintenance and cleaning.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
• Trash and appropriate hazardous waste removal.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of all machines and tools.