Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oakbrook, IL 60523
• Interact with sales and customer contacts to define product requirements, specifications and functional requirements.
• Organize, research and lead brainstorm events around unique customer problems
• Interact with internal subject matter experts to lead product design for all internal material platforms.
• Develop complete 3D CAD models and 2D engineering drawings for products using NX/Solid Works.
• Develop performance specification and testing methodology to define and validate product performance.
• Develop product cost models using internal costing tools.
• Work with tooling engineering and operations engineering teams to define manufacturing strategy and capital plans required for product implementation.
• Define development and commercialization timelines.
• Assemble capital requirement outlines for development and commercialization of new products.
• Maintain and update project reporting lists. Participate in regular organizational project update meetings.