Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
OAK BROOK, IL 60523
New opportunity at a leading logistics company located in downtown Chicago!
To apply to this Accounting Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
- Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- Obtain & maintain thorough understanding of the financial reporting & general ledger structure
- Responsible for developing & maintaining accounting principles, practices, & procedures to ensure accurate & timely financial statements
- Supervise individuals & manage team to ensure work is properly allocated/completed in a timely manner
- Work with Controller to ensure clean, timely year end audit
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Experience with financial forecasting, financial analysis, budgeting, & M&A preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: OAK BROOK, IL
Date Posted: November 18, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010793447
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance