Manufacturing Shop Team Member - Woodworking/Cabinets - Chic
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Our company, Closet Factory, is the Custom Storage Solution Authority, serving the worldwide need for custom space organization throughout the home. We design, sell, build and install custom closets, home offices, garages, home theaters, pantries, bookshelves, and more. Our products are of the highest quality. We have been in business for over 35 years and have locations throughout the country. We have experienced substantial, long-term growth and as a result are searching for another member to add to our close-knit team of people to manufacture and install our products.
Our factory produces all of the wood parts to our complete product line using the 32-millimeter system. Members of our factory prepare each job and check it for accuracy and quality before it is loaded into our vans and sent to the client’s home for installation.
We want employees who are creative and innovative as well as dedicated and disciplined in their approach to their jobs. We are a hard-working company and have an amazing team. We are seeking to improve our performance with like-minded team players.
- Manufacturing Cabinets and other wood products
- Understanding company product lines, equipment machinery, assembly standards, and installation techniques
- Use of equipment in a safe efficient way
- Following quality assurance standards
- Following material flow and scrap management
- Additional tasks or projects as defined by the Manager
- High School Diploma/GED
- Employer Background Checks
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in the woodworking or cabinet making fields using the 32mm systems, a plus not a must
- Experience with woodworking equipment and hand tools a must, CNC experience a plus not a must
- Problem solving, multi-task skills
- Work in a team environment
- Employee has work quality and production standards and able to work to deadlines
- A very positive work environment
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits and 401K
- Paid vacation, personal days, paid holidays after probationary period