Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tinley Park, IL 60477
We are seeking a dependable and highly professional Operations Manager to las our rapidly growing office in the Southwest Suburbs. This position will greatly support the administrative, sales and production departments of our company.
This is a full time position
Lead company operations, including our Tinley Park Operation.
Own, and take responsibility for all processes, functions and staff
- Coach and develop department personnel
- Implement, improve and sustain all standard operating procedures
- Establish companywide operational performance indicators (KPI) and monitor achievement of KPIs
- Maintain accurate inventory
- Oversee kitting, assembly, receiving and outbound B2B and B2C shipping
Help Drive logistics and transportation strategy for the organization
Identify and execute improvements that creates efficiency gains and cost savings
- Improve organization
Negotiate and maintain key vendor relationship in the following:
- Building supplies