Retail Sales Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Canton, IL 61520
The Revenue Optimization Companies
Get to Know Us:
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have employees in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world’s largest brands to help them drive electronic & wireless products to their customers.
T-ROC is proud to partner with Walmart to manage their electronics and wireless departments within their stores. We are looking to expand our growing & exciting company with eager people who possess a passion for technology, a knack for sales, & get jazzed teaching customers about wireless products.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people & technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun & rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity & we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated & integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC. Give us your best & we’ll give you ours.
Summary of Position:
Our Retail Wireless Specialist understands that it is possible to build trusting customer service relationships, while maintaining sales goals. Being comfortable with approaching customers to promote a sale is what our Retail Wireless Specialists are all about. At T-ROC, reliability & care are essential in ensuring inventory is managed, procedures are being followed & work shifts are being covered. If you take pride in being a technology geek & aspire to educate others about technology, then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!
The best employees not only exceed goals, but also make the workplace a brighter place for everyone; we are looking for smiles!
• Must be willing to greet customers to build relationships & promote wireless products
• Must have experience in the service industry; one year of sales experience can make all the difference in sales success
• Must own a smart phone with a data plan
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours.” Flexibility & willingness to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends & holidays
• Uncapped commission, plus hourly wage
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Paid time off programs
• Discount programs
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds