Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Batavia, IL 60510
Commercial Building Inspector
KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a consulting engineering firm internationally recognized as a leading expert in corrosion protection.
KTA has an immediate need for full-time Commercial Building Inspectors to travel in and around the Eastern U.S. and along the West Coast. Work that will be performed consists of conducting comprehensive building and site condition surveys for retail clients. This position will be managed by our North Carolina office. Some important information about this exciting position:
EXPENSES PAID: All expenses are reimbursed (meals, mobilization (mileage), and lodging)
BENEFITS: Full-time employees eligible for health, dental, vision, and retirement plans!
OVERTIME: Average 40-60 hours per week. All hours over 40 are paid at time and a half
TRAVEL: Heavy travel is required (6-8 weeks at a time), but it’s a great opportunity to see the U.S.!
This position is open to all candidates with the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experience with construction of commercial buildings – preferred
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, and/or roofing – preferred
- Experience using a laptop and iPad
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to perform a significant amount of walking around project sites
- Ability to climb ladders (must be comfortable taking readings and working while on a ladder)
- Strong back and ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Color perception, close, distance, and depth vision; ability to adjust focus
Drug testing and a criminal background and motor vehicle check will be conducted.
If you are motivated, hard-working, and ready to jump into a new opportunity, apply today at www.kta.jobs!
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While all candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this and all job postings. KTA is a Standing Firm Company. AA/EEO