Closet Factory Appointment Setter in Costco Stores
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
Closet Factory is the premier closet company with the most diverse product line, and we are looking for an outgoing, fun-loving person who loves to talk to people. If you are ambitious, adventuresome, loves the excitement of working in different environments, this job is definitely for you.
Purpose of this Job:
Appointment Setter’s work part time in retail stores to engage consumers and provide them with information about Closet Factory products in select Costco stores in Chicagoland area. The most important part of a Setter’s job is to create a positive experience with the store and the consumers and assisting Closet Factory to achieve specific goals in setting up appointment with our Designer Sales team. They perform demonstration events in such a manner that they build awareness of the company brand, communicate the unique value of the product and encourage homeowners to get organized. Paid training will be provided on Closet Factory and our products.
Main Accountabilities and Supporting Activities:
- Increase overall awareness and sales of Closet Factory products through in store and event demonstrations
- Conduct planned demonstrations in assigned retail stores to achieve specified goals
- Capture consumers’ attention to participate in high energy in-store demonstrations
- Be a credible product and brand expert by educating consumers on the features and benefits of our products encouraging them to have an in-home consultation
- Maintain responsibility for all demonstration and other POP material
- Build and maintain strong relationships with store personnel
- Capture accurate consumer information and communicate per established guidelines
- High School or GED required
- 1 year experience in a public interfacing role
- Experience in retail sales
- Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus
- Highly organized with excellent verbal skills
This job is for YOU, if:
- You are outgoing, comfortable talking with the public.
- You are you responsible, reliable, and punctual.
- You consider yourself enthusiastic, love being at work, and think people enjoy talking with you.
- You have Saturday AND Sunday availability!
- You have the drive and desire to make $$$
- You want to work for a team that values honesty, transparency and FUN!!
Skills, Competencies, Requirements and Compensation
- Friday through Sunday schedule
- Professional, outgoing demeanor with strong presentation skills
- Ability to be the Closet Factory representative, understand the products and uphold the integrity of the company at all times
- Self-motivated and be able to work well independently
- Must have valid drivers’ license with good driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to stand on your feet up to six hours at a time
- Compensation: hourly pay $12-15 per hour plus Bonus Incentives for appointments booked and sales