Accounting Senior, Technical Accounting and Reporting
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
New opportunity at a leading insurance company!
To apply for this Accounting Senior, Technical Accounting and Reporting position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type “Accounting Senior, Technical Accounting and Reporting.”
• Research related technical accounting guidance, including FASB and SEC regulations, and effectively communicate conclusions verbally and in writing.
• Monitor changes in accounting standards and policies and evaluate and anticipate the potential impact on the organization.
• Be willing to “roll up sleeves” to help operationalize good accounting.
• Assist in addressing any technical accounting issues raised by the divisional finance leaders and communicate accounting conclusions.
• Assist in preparation of impact analysis for new and upcoming accounting standards
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Accounting
• Public accounting experience
• CPA required
• 2+ years of accounting experience (preferably some in public accounting)
• Sarbanes-Oxley experience
• Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
To apply for this Accounting Senior, Technical Accounting and Reporting position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type “Accounting Senior, Technical Accounting and Reporting.”Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets. From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go! Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0010878220
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance