Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Danville, IL 61832
Responsible for applying Electrical Engineering principles for the design, manufacturing and service of OEM equipment while optimizing cost, delivery performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Leads equipment design using customer defined specifications
- Develop all layouts, details and schematics for equipment design
- Work with vendors and suppliers for component selection and integration into equipment design
- Participate in the design of new machinery, customer interfaces, and custom controls
- Define requirements or component specifications for panels builds
- Complete all necessary documentation for manual development, i.e., panel layouts, wiring diagrams, PLC programs, HMI programs, spare parts list defined, and vendor literature collected
- Support the different areas in Manufacturing and Test/Service throughout the build process as needed
- Able to travel internationally
- Maintains an acceptable attendance record
- Participates in department meetings
- Performs other tasks as assigned