Incident Response Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60664
Can you balance a high attention to detail, excellent people skills and perseverance in a fast-paced IT Department? Do you have experience in IT Security?
McDonald’s, one of the most recognized brands in the world, is seeking a skilled Incident Response Manager to join our IT Security Delivery Assurance Team and support day to day tactical operations for our Incident Response capability.
In this execution focused role, you will handle daily ticketing of customer concerns, incident queues, process execution, critical metrics and metrics reporting. To be successful, you are able to utilize IT tools, be responsible for documenting the necessary procedures and incident response plan of action needed to quickly mitigate and analyze security incidents as they occur. Your additional experience in process management and a familiarity with legal rules, regulations and platforms are also necessary. You are highly engaged in risk management and mitigation maintaining the forward momentum to assure all assets are operating at their full capacity and you can rapidly address security when needed.
That said, the biggest area of increase in our spending has been in technology, which is helping to drive our growth. We’re looking at how to use technology to improve the customer experience and build new customer experiences. We’re also exploring technologies that can help us reduce or eliminate repetitive tasks and make employees’ jobs more interesting and rewarding. With all the new projects and initiatives, it is an exciting time to be on the team that is helping to make a Better McDonald’s!
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· A minimum of 3-5 years in IT Security Incident Management
· Global problem and incident management experience
· Experience with legal operations and working with a SOC/NOC
· Hands-on experience with security and access technologies
· Experience with prevention and threat detection devices
· Understanding of NIST Framework
· CISSP certification
· Project management and ITIL methodologies
· Passion and Personal Accountability
· Guidance Encase Forensics and chain of custody knowledge
· B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree is highly desired
· Strong strategy, process, and policy development skills
· You have a high level of communication and interpersonal skills
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed o a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Monitoring all operations, networks and infrastructure for security issues and investigate an incident as needed.
· Manage the Incident response team and SOC.
· Create and maintain security metrics aligned to security and performance
· Manage vendor deliverables
· Ensure tickets are being triaged within our assigned SLA, manage ticket queues.
· Monitor internal and external policies for compliance.
· Develop security standards and standard methodologies for the organization.
· Plan and carry out an organization’s Incident Response plan (IR).
· Create and direct the security information assurance for the organization.
· Provides support for complex computer network exploitation and defense techniques to include deterring, identifying and investigating computer and network intrusions.
· Prepare reports that document security incidents and the extent of the damage caused by the incident.
· Provides technical support for a comprehensive risk management program identifying critical processes and systems; current and projected threats; and system vulnerabilities.
· Research the latest information technology (IT) security trends.
· Being able to quickly classify an incident and begin the necessary course of action.
· Ability to review logs in order to perform digital forensics.
· Drive lessons learned and remediation activities throughout the organization.
· Recommend security enhancements to management or senior staff.
· Work with legal compliance, litigation, and privacy for forensics review of company assets.
Incident Response Manager
McDonald’s Corporation and McDonald’s USA, LLC (the “Company”) are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.