Label Machine Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Streamwood, IL 60107
The incumbent will operate, change and adjust labels according to the sequence set.
Job Function Statements – Essential Functions:
1. Ability to operate 2 types of label machines efficiently.
2. Ability to set up & achieve 100 % start-up of label machine with no guidance.
3. Able to assist maintenance with mechanical troubleshooting.
4. Ability to identify & use emergency stops and air control valves.
5. Ability to operate and select programs and country of origin on the printers.
6. Be able to change and feed labels according to production sequence.
7. Monitor label and box print quality and required information following the gold case process.
8. Ability to make adjustments and minor setting changes.
9. Perform other duties as assigned
10. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position