Meat Cutter, Custom
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60502
To prepare cuts of meats to company and customer standards that are of high quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
1. Trim and customized portions of meat products using either knives or band saws
2. Count and stack on trays portions per customer and company specifications
3. Label portion with supplied number product labels – labels provided by Supervision
4. Keep surrounding area clean and sanitized.
5. Perform other miscellaneous duties, as assigned, i.e. cutting room set up
6. This position could require overtime with or without notice, finish time is when work is
Related Experience/Requirements: Skilled as a specialty meat cutter using knives, band saw and meat production equipment experience is required. At least one (1) year experience as a meat cutter and knowledge of all poultry, beef, lamb, pork products
High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
College coursework or degree desirable.