Meat Wrapper/General Labor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60502
Perform product selection, packaging and palletize while adhering to USDA Safety and Sanitation Regulations and Customer specifications
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Pick and pack orders per customer specification
2. Scan product as directed to capture required data
3. Transport Product and package accordingly utilizing prescribed equipment
4. Sort, organize, repack, palletize, track, weight and break down various products to assist production as needed.
5. Ship and receive product utilizing assigned material handling equipment.
6. Perform various facility sanitation duties as required.
7. Operate assigned production equipment utilized for further processing
8. Complete miscellaneous other duties as assigned by management.
9. This position could require overtime with or without notice, finish time is when the work is completed.
Internal: Warehouse Managers, Production Managers, Employees,
• High School graduate or GED preferred.
• Basic Reading , Writing and Math skills
• Minimum one year production and/or warehouse experience required, preferably in a
• Able to work overtime as needed
Perform various roles including activities such as product receiving and selection, packaging, sorting, reboxing, marination, further processing and facility sanitation while adhering