Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
ITASCA, IL 60143
In this role, you will be handling financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To thrive in this position, candidates should have exceptional analytical skills and enjoy working in challenging, fast-paced environments. In addition to excellent compensation and benefits, the company offers the opporunity to advance.
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Assemble monthly consolidated P L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- 10+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Global Manufacturing experience desired
- Proficiency in manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing experience required
- Foundational knowledge in Manufacturing Cost Accounting
- External Reporting Requirements experience highly desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: USD80000.00 – 90000.00 / Yearly
Location: ITASCA, IL
Date Posted: Tue, 16 Jul 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01310-0010983529
Staffing Area: Finance