Lecturer-CE Computer Technology & Business Instructor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60664
COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY & BUSINESS *
INSTRUCTOR PT – CONTINUING EDUCATION
KENNEDY KING COLLEGE
- We are seeking an enthusiastic faculty member that has experience and commitment to working with students of diverse populations. This position support student success by providing students with the skills and training to develop a business plan while incorporating technology.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- * Prepare develop class syllabus, instructional materials ans lesson plans in accordance with CCC program guidelines.
- * Employs a variety of learner centered teaching methods such as lecturers, discussions, demonstrations and projects.
- * Keep abreast of new technology and materials
- > > > * Knowledge of computer technology and Business development
- * Knowledge of Business planning resources.
- * Ability to work within a culturally diverse environment.
- * Strong written communication, editing, proof reading and reading skills.
- * Must have at minimum two years of demonstrated success in managing social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and You Tube.
- * At minimum a Bachelor’s degree with five years relevant professional experience acceptable, a master’s degree in the discipline, or 18 semester/27 quarter hours of graduate work in the discipline preferred.
CCC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges!
Primary Location: Kennedy King College
Job Posting: Aug 14, 2019, 3:44:15 PM
Req ID: KEN0000593
Employee Type: Part Time
Union Code: N/A