IT Help Desk
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Berwyn, IL 60402
• Primary support on help-desk issues for all end-users at all locations.
• Responsible for installation, setup, and troubleshooting issues with all hardware and all user-level software, and is also the primary contact for vendor returns, exchanges, and day-to-day purchases.
• Review project plans, coordinate project activity, and implement MIS initiatives.
• Review and execute organizational goals, policies, and procedures for the specific strategic recommendations related to the MIS Department.
• Company wide Hardware and Software Management including hardware refresh strategies.
• Wide and Local Area Network Management and Maintenance.
• Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
• Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
• Evaluate project proposals to assess feasibility and requirements.
• Instruct computer and equipment operators to obtain optimum operating efficiency, equipment utilization, and accuracy of results.
• Review equipment malfunctions and take corrective action to ensure compliance with required methods and procedures.
• Provide updates on status and completion to Corporate IT Manager and affected user(s) via voicemail and E-Mail.