Private Equity Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
NORTHBROOK, IL 60065
To apply for this Private Equity Associate role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Private Equity Associate.
• Participate in idea generation, research and analysis activities that create actionable investments
• Travel (both domestically and internationally) to originate investment opportunities and / or participate in on-site investment due diligence
• Prepare internal memoranda and other materials used to support investment recommendations and to communicate with internal constituents
• Closely monitor the performance of existing investments in each of the portfolios, including financial analysis of the underlying portfolio companies and/or assets
• Collaborate with Risk Management to develop elevated governance, oversight, boundaries and exit strategies
• 2+ years of work experience in investment banking, leveraged finance or private equity.
• Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple investment-related projects in a time critical, transaction oriented environment.
• Demonstrated experience developing/evaluating financial models, analyzing financial statements, understanding various valuation methodologies, and working in a transaction oriented environment
• Strong command of accounting and finance.
• Knowledge of, and interest in agriculture or timber private equity markets. (Basic / Intermediate)
• Eagerness to work hard in a team-oriented, performance based environment.
To apply for this Private Equity Associate role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type “Private Equity Associate.”
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: NORTHBROOK, IL
Date Posted: December 6, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011021045
Staffing Area: Finance