Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
NORTHBROOK, IL 60065
To apply for this Staff Accountant role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type “Staff Accountant.”
• Develop / prepare complex schedules that support external filings
• Monthly close activities and related analysis
• Utilize accounting principles and apply the understanding of those principles to the preparation of financial statements, audit reports and related filings
• Able to work with large amounts of data to analyze results while ensuring the accuracy of the data
• Own and be accountable for execution of responsibilities
• Identify and execute process improvements
• Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting or relevant experience
• 1+ years of Accounting/Reporting experience
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, Access and SAP skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Solid organizational and time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
To apply for this Staff Accountant role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type “Staff Accountant.”Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets. From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go! Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: NORTHBROOK, IL
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011028728
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance