Part-time Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Downers Grove
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Our recruitment team is currently staffing for a temporary Part-time Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Downers Grove with one of our clients. The position details are listed below. If you are or if you know someone who is interested, please feel free to have all resumes emailed to me at ANGP465@kellyservices.com .Position Title: Part-Time Accounts Payable Coordinator
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Duration: Contract 3 + months
Hours : 24 hours weekly
Days: 3 days per week, flexible
The primary responsibility of the Accounts Payable Coordinator is to compile, prepare and maintain all incoming invoices to initiate the accounts payable process.
• Demonstrates highest standards of personal and professional integrity, adheres to company’s policies and procedures, and complies with applicable laws, government rules and regulations.
• Opens and sorts all incoming mail (e.g., utility bills, general bills).
• Copies/scans all bills into NexusPayables for processing.
• Creates batch sheets for scanned invoices.
• Distributes bills to initiate processing.
• Maintains bill files: retains bills which are in process; archives post-processed/paid bills.
• Indexes new vendor packets into NexusPayables.
• Contacts vendors regarding past due bills/issue resolution.
• Faxes/emails billing-related documents to internal and external customers.
• Communicates with internal and external customers via phone.
• Performs data entry work related to bill processing.
• Attaches credits/supporting documents to NexusPayables vendor tab.
• Other duties as assigned.
• This position requires a high school diploma, GED or equivalent professional knowledge and/or work experience.
+ 2+ years Accounts Payable Experience
+ NexusPayables and JD Edwards preferred, similar ERP system experience will be considered for this role
+ Beginner skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required for this position.
+ Keyboarding skills are required for this position.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies-providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.