Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Apply via Robert Half Management Resources to be considered for this Business Analyst role and become an integral part of a team. You will succeed in this Tax Preparer role, if you’re passionate about deploying your experience in business analysis. You will take on a central role in forecasting, budgeting, and streamlining improving internal and external reporting around key performance indicators. The Business Analyst position is based in the Deerfield, Illinois area. Interested? Apply today! Offered on a long-term duration, this is a temporary position.
- Expand and transition from startup to mature enterprise, including honing the planning processes and making sure finance compliance, accountability, and integrity is upheld throughout the organization
- Work closely with leadership to develop financial forecasts and set performance benchmarks, applying business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making that aligns capital and resource allocation within the company budget
- Handle financial and operational modeling, building models from scratch, improving existing models and breaking larger models into sub-components that ultimately consolidate for the organization to help drive sound business decisions
- Report on financial results on a monthly and quarterly basis, relaying trends, risks and opportunities to the leadership team
- Help drive requirements and implementation for business intelligence systems and financial planning
- Help drive company innovations; push the boundaries beyond traditional forecasting
- Lead special projects and ad hoc analyses, such as new initiatives, products, risks and opportunities that are constantly arising
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar; CPA/MBA preferred
- Experience with Creating Executive Level Analytics and Presentations
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Analysis experience (making the data meaningful)
- Solid understanding of Tableau or Power BI
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- Understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of excellence and relevant experience in Banking and/or Corporate finance / operational FP A at either a fast-growing tech startup or a large, well-established company
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters – and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888-490-3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: DEERFIELD, IL
Date Posted: Thu, 13 Jun 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01310-0011032782
Staffing Area: Management Resources