USA - Department Specialist III (980537)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
- Manage contracts for speakers, execute agreements fully and ensure proper documentation. This includes execution of all statements of work.
- Assist in review of literature content from global for update to field and existing collateral (therapy, product). This include claims document management and optimizing current paper collateral.
- Project manager for large events: include content gathering, working with event planning on logistics, assist with attendee questions and logistics, helps with registration
- Assist in the arrangement of focus groups related to both Acute and HD (contracting, event planning, logistics). Manages webinar logistics with speakers and field sales.
- Works with speakers on day to day actives regarding payment, travel logistics, event details.
- Works with compliance/ legal for new speaker set up and end of year reporting.
- Assists Senior Manager with new speaker recruitment, content develop and digital marketing as needed.
- Coordinate and execute acute campaign logistics related to both product and therapy marketing.
- Acute Product Coordinator of stakeholder activities, Assists Group Manager with strategic planning and development of portfolio
- Convention liaison for Acute-ensures logistics for equipment, literature and booth staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Operates within client specific guidelines for engaging Health Care Professionals and ethics/compliance.
- Proficiency with Intranet and Internet and strong knowledge of Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word a plus.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple projects/workflow and manage time efficiently in order to meet established timelines.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal direction from manager and/or supervisor. Independently identify and recommend solutions/process improvements.
- Manage time independently within assigned responsibilities.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelors degree required
- Min. of 2 to 3 yrs. of experience.
- Detail oriented with strong written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Suite: Must have experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & SharePoint
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.