USA - Project Manager Business Professional II (980928)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Provides project management support to multiple SmartProcess projects.
- Set up operating mechanisms for the project
- Schedule and manage core team meetings
- Ensure team alignment in the creation of SmartProcess deliverables
- Create/maintain project plan
- Ensure timelines are met
- Raise issues/risks to project lead
- Manage logistics and facilitate project workshops
- Meeting notes, action items, risks/issues, decision log for the project
- Create and manage the communication plan and related content
- Create and provide status updates; sponsor updates, program updates
- Assist with other project presentations as requested by project lead
- Meeting participation/facilitation
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other functions and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving problems through innovative thought and experience, as well as, project management tools
- Must be well versed in Project Management tools and must possess knowledge of related disciplines.
PowerPoint presentation creation and presenting updates
- Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions and have good verbal/written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Must have ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Must possess business acumen
- Must have the following personal attributes: integrity and trust, work ethic, sound judgment, intellectual honesty, pragmatism, courage and conviction.
- Must have passion to innovate and drive for solutions.
Education and/or Experience
- MBA/MS or Bachelors with equivalent plus 3-5 years project management experience
- 5 years of demonstrated success leading multi-site, global or enterprise-wide programs in the medical products industry
- Software Skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Project
- Soft skills: agile, motivated, personable, energetic, organized, adaptable, okay with working in an ambiguous environment, and ability to professionally drive results.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.