Project Coordinator (977022)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to organize and structure activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
General Work Description:
- Updates sections of status report under the guidance of senior PMs. For example, financial status, action items, risks/issues.
- Communicates clearly and concisely no matter the format (verbal, written)
- Facilitates meeting and assists senior PMs by taking meeting notes
- Assists PMs by following up on action items, risks and issues
- Manages administrative requests for resources, for example, system access, equipment requests
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.