Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dixon, IL 61021
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Operate hand and power tools for mechanical, hydraulic and/ or electronic assembly typically including screwdrivers, wrenches, wire cutters, air wrenches, hand drills, micrometers, voltmeters, tape measures, plasma cutters, mig welding, soldering irons and finish grinders.
• Will operate overhead cranes, fork lifts and floor jacks.
• Receives required parts from multiple sources assembled, fabricated, welded, purchased, etc.
• Interpret work instruction(s) in order to install, fasten and connect parts.
• Visually inspect previous installation(s) and inspect own work prior to final quality installation. Adjust accordingly.
• Maintain a clean work area and keep equipment in a neat and organized manner.
• Uses technology to document completed installation.
• Communicates with supervisor to ensure inventory of parts, etc. are kept at appropriate levels and to expedite parts as required.
• Provide assistance to co-workers as needed.
• Quality driven for best customer service result while meeting estimates.
• Goal orientated to be self-driven to meet task related estimated hours to complete jobs.