Staff Accountant- Public Accounting
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
NORTHBROOK, IL 60065
Send resumes to Debbie Robinson; Debbie.Robinson@RobertHalf.com 847-480-1556
Our client in the northern suburbs is a fast paced full-service CPA firm that is in growth mode. They offer flexible schedules, excellent benefits and a friendly work environment. The services they offer include Tax Planning and Compliance, Business Consulting, Accounting and Bookkeeping and Financial Reporting Compilations
The Ideal candidate will 3-7 plus years of experience working for a public accounting firm.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple clients and consistently meet and exceed their expectations.
• Periodic write-up work using QuickBooks including General Ledger review
• Prepare federal and state income tax returns for individuals and businesses using UltraTax software.
• Thompson Reuters software experience is a plus.
• Prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax returns. Experience with EFTPS and My Tax Illinois website is a plus.
• Prepare state and local sales tax returns.
• Ability to research complex federal and state tax issues.
• Ability to respond to federal and state tax notices.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• CPA a plus but not necessary
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: NORTHBROOK, IL
Date Posted: November 27, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01330-0011032542
Staffing Area: Finance