Brownfield Account Executive
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60661
Req No. 2019-2669
Location Name National Sales- Chicago Office
An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company’s value statement: build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Brownfield Ag News, a leader in providing quality programming to over 500 radio stations throughout the Midwest, is actively seeking a Account Executive for regional and national B2B media sales in Chicago, IL. The Account Executive reports directly to the SVP and is responsible for targeting regional and national companies, penetrate accounts at C-level or necessary decision levels with a strategic sales methodology. In this consultative sales role, this individual will look for opportunities to present Brownfield’s full complement of products and services to both new and existing business in the agriculture, rural lifestyle, and rural consumer media market. This is B2B sales opportunity for top Ag companies and their marketing agencies.
Official Website: www.brownfieldagnews.com
• Sell the organization’s services nationally in line with companies’ goals and values.
• Initiate, develop, and maintain strong relationships with key prospects to identify and form long-term partnerships.
• Serve as the primary business contact for clients and be responsible for client satisfaction.
• Consistently provide excellent client service to all accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within and throughout the companies to ensure service and quality.
• Continuously identify and generate new strategic revenue growth by constantly qualifying new clients and markets.
• Oversee entire sales cycle including prospecting, evaluating, developing, proposing, negotiating, and closing sales then ensuring client satisfaction and retention through implementation.
• Foster partnership with the client, and add value for both the client and our companies by evaluating the relationship and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Provide superior account management service & leadership by collaborating with teams within our company in support of client needs – both external and internal.
• Achieve annual sales quotas – scaled appropriately by title – for both organic new, and existing clients as established by the SVP.
• Attend client meetings/events, trade and other relevant industry networking events to promote business.
• Prepare sales prospecting and development reports (ex: prospect qualification notes, account notes, and other reporting as requested, etc.). Maintain accurate sales forecast, and other documentation in our CRM system.
• This is not an account management position, this position is very much geared to both growing existing accounts and building new business.
• Bachelor Degree in marketing, business, or related field.
• 5+ years of relevant, consultative sales experience within agriculture, marketing, or related industries.
• Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, and Internet.
• Familiar with agriculture and agriculture practices, products, and services.
• Self-starter that works independently and with teams.
• Advanced selling capability, relationship building, and negotiation and closing capability.
• Advanced organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/njm937bknttsjp78