Warehouse Worker (DK-100118-01)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Marion, IL 62959
Employer in Mt. Vernon is seeking candidates for a Warehouse Worker / Truck Driver position. During non-holiday weeks, the applicant can expect to work from 35 to 45 hours per week. Work schedule is rotating, Monday through Sunday. Candidate must:
• be willing to perform warehouse work (minimum of 50% of the time) plus make deliveries in the company’s commercial trucks.
• be in good enough physical shape to deliver 20-30 stops on a route by hand.
• have a clean driving record within the last 5 years.
• be able to lift 50 lbs on a consistent basis. While working in the warehouse, employee will be on their feet 99% of the time.
• live within a 30-mile radius of Mt. Vernon.
• have an air brake endorsement be licensed to operate a manual transmission truck.
• be dependable.
• have an up-to-date CDL physical. If not, employer will require the applicant to obtain one before employment start date. After the 3-month probationary period, employer will reimburse the applicant for the expense of the CDL physical.
• have a current Illinois drivers license with the appropriate license classifications as listed below.
Starting pay rate based on drivers license classification / CDL classification is shown below:
• IL Class A CDL = $13.00 per hour. After 3-months, when put on employer’s payroll, rate would increase to $13.50 per hour.
• IL Class B CDL = $12.50 per hour. After 3-months, when put on employer’s payroll, rate would increase to $13.00 per hour.
• IL Class C License = $12.00 per hour. After 3-months, when put on employer’s payroll, rate would increase to $12.50 per hour.
How to Apply—This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To apply for this position, please attend one of our informational sessions, held every day at 9:00 a.m. (Monday through Friday) at the One-Stop Business & Employment/American Job Center, 3000 West De Young St., Suite 800-B, Marion, Illinois, 62959.
If you are unable to attend an informational session, please submit a cover letter and resume (if you have one) to email@example.com with “Warehouse Worker (DK-100118-01)” in the subject line.