Barback @ Naperville
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60540
At Bar Louie, we want our people – our team members and our guests – to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere! Be innovative. Work smart. Be eager to be of service and make an impact. Be all in!
Our team members at Bar Louie are everything except ordinary and we are looking for an extraordinary person to join our team. We thrive on new ideas, new points of view and people that aren’t afraid to say what they mean and mean what they say.
As a company, our values are to:
• GROW – Our people, our fans, and our company
• SERVE – Our guests, our people, and our community
• THINK DIFFERENTLY – Create the WOW!
• ACT WITH EMPATHY & INTEGRITY – Period.
• HAVE FUN – It’s what we do! We are Louie!
Our Barbacks are an essential part of the team and the Bartenders’ extra set of hands. Our Barbacks are the go-to support for everything behind the bar. You will assist in cleaning the bar, preparing garnishes, ensuring the bar is well stocked with glassware, garnishes, straws, etc. There’s opportunity for growth in this role as many bartenders have started as Barbacks.
You will enjoy this role if you are:
• Committed to Service – This role is responsible for service and operational excellence with our team and guests.
• Energetic – If our team is happy, then our guests will be happy.
• Tough minded – When necessary, you can make the difficult decisions and hold team members accountable.
Here is what you will do:
• Assist bartenders by keeping bar area clean and stocked
• Anticipate needs throughout the shift.
• Report timely to work and prepared to start at the starting time. Know your work area and set up as directed.
• Abide by the operating standards outlined in the policy and procedure manual.
• Ensure prompt, quality service is provided.
• Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training
• Role models and demonstrates dedication to Louie’s mission, vision and values – Grow, Serve, Think Different, Act and Have Fun!
• Restaurant experience preferred
• Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
• Must be passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences
Req #: 2019-4051
Street: 22 E Chicago Ave