Host/ess @ Bar Louie Bolingbrook
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
BolingBrook, IL 60440
At Bar Louie, we want our people – our team members and our guests – to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere! Be innovative. Work smart. Be eager to be of service and make an impact. Be all in!
Our team members at Bar Louie are everything except ordinary and we are looking for an extraordinary person to join our team. We thrive on new ideas, new points of view and people that aren’t afraid to say what they mean and mean what they say.
As a company, our values are to:
• GROW – Our people, our fans, and our company
• SERVE – Our guests, our people, and our community
• THINK DIFFERENTLY – Create the WOW!
• ACT WITH EMPATHY & INTEGRITY – Period.
• HAVE FUN – It’s what we do! We are Louie!
As a Host/ess you will be an important part of the guest experience as you will be the first interaction our guests have when they walk through the doors. We are looking for team members that are Bar Louie!
You will enjoy this role if you are:
• Committed to the guest experience – This role is responsible for service and operational excellence with our guests. From team member engagement to understanding our guests’ expectations, this role must walk the talk and make an impact.
• Energetic – Making sure the team is happy and fully functional with the proper processes in place. If our team is happy, then our guests will be happy.
• Tough minded – When necessary, you can make the difficult decisions and maintain a great guest experience.
Here is what you will do:
• The host/ess directs and instructs the dining room personnel on customer needs to ensure customers receive fast and quality service from the moment they arrive.
• Set the stage for the guest experience
• Role models and demonstrates dedication to Louie’s mission, vision and values – Grow, Serve, Think Different, Act and Have Fun!
• Demonstrates 100% commitment to the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the location.
• Ensures all Employee Handbook standards and expectations are met.
• Hospitality/Restaurant experience preffered
• Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc)
• Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
• Must be passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences
Req #: 2019-4123
Street: 619 E Boughton Road #A