Packer / Inspector
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
With general supervision, removes and inspects completed thermoformed sheets from the machine and packs cartons per job specifications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Removes completed thermoformed sheets from the thermoforming machines.
2. Visually inspects each thermoformed sheet. Removes and sets aside all non-conforming products as per inspection
control plan and/or visual samples per operator /Q.A. instructions.
3. Reports all non-conforming parts to the operator.
4. Assembles cardboard cartons.
5. Removes individual parts from thermoformed sheets and stack them per job specifications.
6. Loads individual parts per job specifications into cartons and seals each carton.
7. Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
8. Performs other work duties or functions as assigned.