Quality Control Technician (QC Technician)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
With general supervision, monitors product quality, providing feedback and recording results. Quarantines suspect or defective product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the production process and collects dimensional data.
- Reviews, understands, and follows the control plan. Trains Packer /Inspectors the specific requirements of each job.
- Visually inspects samples from each job. Quarantines all non-conforming products as per inspection control plan.
- Visually inspects and reviews statistical data obtained on all raw materials.
- Provides statistical data as requested.
- Prepares labels and Certification of Compliance as requested.
- Performs other work duties or functions as assigned.