Technical Sales Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Associate to act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their questions and increase client satisfaction. You will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives. You will utilize your time and prioritization management skills to maximize profitable volume growth. You will also spend the majority of time representing the commercial and medical sector with existing and potential product users. You will also be expected to assist other Account Managers in their sales activities as needed. Extensive travel will be required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Following up and qualifying leads from the website
- Qualify new clients and new clients within existing customers
- Contact clients to understand their requirements
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ questions
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with Account Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Coordinate with Account Managers and prepare any sales materials or presentation