Associate Project Manager - Compliance (988370)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, is in search of an associate project manager. The associate PM to assist with all of the support work for a compliance regulation project. This associate project manager will be pulling data, support in status meetings, change requests etc. Looking for someone who has project coordination or project management experience in the past, good communication and organization is important.
- Manages work streams of projects, and coordinates or manages certain aspects of larger projects in coordination with Project/Program Managers.
- Assists in managing project integration, scope, timeline, and communicates the status, risks and issues within the project structure and the organization to ensure that the projects’ outcomes are achieved as defined. Ensures established budget is adhered to project requirements.
- Conducts risk monitoring and controls to ensure ability to achieve expected outcome. Prepares, monitors and updates project information, files, documentation, reports, and related work throughout the project lifecycle, including but not limited to project plan, project charter, scope and project schedules.
- Ensures assigned duties and responsibilities/project results are completed with quality and are timely and accurate in nature in order to meet project leadership expectations.
- Tracks progress/activities of team and work products/deliverables utilizing project management software and other standard tools.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong leadership potential
- Ability to effectively organize and structure activities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred
Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf