Water - Wastewater Engineering Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Swansea, IL 62226
TWM, one of the largest civil engineering firms in the St. Louis area, is currently taking applications from experienced Civil Engineers with specialization in Water/Wastewater Engineering for an exciting opportunity to lead a Water Infrastructure Design Group at TWM. We are looking for someone with enough experience and ability to lead a Water Infrastructure Services team and immediately help in pursuing, managing and designing a variety of water supply and distribution systems in addition to public and private wastewater collection and treatment facilities. This management level position leads a group of professionals in the direct performance of engineering design for our clients. Works closely with the firmwide Water Infrastructure Lead to devise strategy and ensure consistent work product and quality standards.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours / week, with the possibility of overtime
Location: Based in downtown St. Louis, MO or Swansea, IL
Essential job functions:
• Direct the design of water and wastewater engineering projects in assigned state (MO or IL)
• Lead a team of engineers and related staff in the assigned state to produce innovative and high-quality solutions
• Cultivate client relationships in targeted areas throughout the state
• Oversee preparation of plans, specifications and estimates
• Conduct site/field visits