Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Peoria, IL 61606
Production Associate in Peoria, IL at Volt
- Date Posted: 11/30/2019
- Job Snapshot
+ Employee Type: Contingent
+ Location: Peoria, IL
+ Job Type: Assembly
+ Duration: 100 weeks
+ Date Posted: 11/30/2019
+ Job ID: 189720
+ Pay Rate $15.0/Hour
+ Contact Name Volt Branch
+ Phone (309) 495-2082
- Job Description
Volt has been serving some of the nation’s strongest companies for over 60 years. We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. We are a Six Sigma company that also offers many direct hire, temp and temp to hire positions. We are currently looking for a Production Associate for our client.
1. Demonstrate the ability to read and write legibly.
2. Demonstrate some mechanical aptitude with regards to hand tools (i.e. wrenches, screw drivers, hammers, mallets, etc.).
3. Demonstrate aptitude to use an industrial floor scrubber, power washer, and other cleaning equipment.
4. Demonstrate the ability to complete assigned tasks and maintain standard performance.
5. Demonstrate the ability to operate a fork truck and scissor lift.
6. Previous fork truck certification and scissor lift certification desirable.
1. Follow direction provided by Production Manager or Supervisor.
2. Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to, and enforcing, all safety procedures and policies inside and outside the facility, including use of personal protective and company equipment as required.
3. Represent employer in a positive manner both internally and externally while adhering to the organization’s core values.
4. Ability to complete cross training on other equipment and procedures as determined by management.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.